Reference: Gigavac GV200MA
Gigavac GV200MA Contactor - 12V Internal Economizer
Battery Management System (BMS) Features An interface that can function as a monitoring and / or control solution for Yuasa LEV40-8 modules and Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV packages, BMW i3, VW E-Golf and GTE modules, and Tesla Model S / X (see manual for know the features available with these modules).
Delivery policy (TNT)
Return policy (14 days)
The CAB family is for battery monitoring applications where high accuracy and very low offset are required.
It offers galvanic separation between primary circuit (high voltage) and the secondary circuit (12 V system).
- Nominal Value: 500 A
- Measuring Range:500 A
- Second. Nominal Signal Value: Instantaneous CAN.c
- Primary Signal: DC
- Supply Voltage: External DC Unipolar
- Supply Voltage Range: 8 - 16 V
- Accuracy: 0.5 %
- Opperating Temperature: -40 °C / 85 °C
- Technology: Open loop Fluxgate CAB type
- Mounting: On primary fastening
- Automotive Battery Management
- Hybrid and electric vehicle battery pack
- Conventional lead-acid batteries
Accurate current measurement for battery management applications (SOC, SOH, SOF, etc…).
No customer reviews for the moment.